- Evergreen Garden Market offers Torontonians an eclectic array of wares from plants and heirloom veggies to local crafts and seasonal decor. Perfect for finding a unique favour for guests or the pièce de résistance for a quirky vignette.- Evergreen Blog
- Amy Smart and Carter Oosterhouse generated only one bag of garbage at their September 2011 nuptials. – People.com
- Vintage is usually a smart way to go green at your wedding, but sometimes it just isn’t worth the effort! – iVillage.ca
- Get some amazing local food and wine ideas at Sip & Savour Ontario tonight at the Steamwhistle Roundhouse – Spotlight Toronto
- Get the new digital issue of The Kit for lots of Canadian beauty ideas!